Created by: Six Sisters' Stuff
Mother's day is just around the corner - and it's never too early to start thinking of what you want to do for your mom! I decided to have my own brunch with just my little family - and whipped up these super easy croissant breakfast sandwiches.
- 4 freshly baked croissants
- 8 eggs
- 12 strips bacon, cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- In a griddle or frying pan over medium heat, cook eggs over-easy.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Cut croissants, and place the top and bottom of each croissant center-side up on a baking sheet.
- Top the bottom of each croissant with two eggs, 3 strips of bacon, ¼ of the avocado slices, and one slice of cheddar cheese.
- Broil the open-faced sandwiches, as well as the tops of each croissant, for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted and the croissant starts to crisp slightly.
- Remove from the oven, place the top of each croissant on each bottom, and serve warm.