A delicious and fun-filled way to end a summer meal, or treat everyone to a sweet snack from the grill, this fruit pizza will have everyone wanting another piece.
Hands-on Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes | Servings: 8 | Difficulty: Medium
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen mixed berries, thawed
- Lightly spray grill grids, then prepare the grill for medium heat.
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Combine the honey and water in a small mixing bowl until smooth. Set aside.
- Carefully unroll pizza dough onto a flat-sided nonstick cookie sheet, and then flip onto the hot grill. Grill 3-4 minutes on each side (using the cookie sheet as your spatula when flipping and removing the crust).
- Brush one side of the pizza crust with the honey mixture and cook for an additional minute. Remove the crust from the grill and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture and arrange fruit on top. Cut and serve immediately.
Per serving: Calories 390, Calories from Fat 200, Total Fat 22g (34% DV), Saturated Fat 13g (65% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 60mg (20% DV), Sodium 410mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates 46g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 24g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 6%, Iron 6%.