These pop-in-your-mouth chocolate sweets are perfect for a simple candy treat!
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 1 hour 30 min. | Serves: 1 dozen (can easily be doubled) | Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup plus 1 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 Tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 1 cup crushed salted pretzels
- 5 oz. milk or semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled slightly
- In a medium bowl, stir together the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and butter until well blended.
- Stir in the crushed pretzels to combine.
- Form mixture into 1” balls; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Dip into melted chocolate and place on waxed paper; refrigerate until set.
Per serving: Calories 220, Calories from Fat 90, Total Fat 11g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol < 5mg (1% DV), Sodium 200mg (8% DV), Carbohydrates 28g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 5g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.