Decadent raspberry liqueur gets a kick from icy vodka and fizzy champagne…bring it on, 2018!
Hands-on Time: 10 min.
Total Time: 10 min.
Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup raspberry liqueur, such as Chambord
- 3 Tbsp. ice-cold vodka
- 1 bottle (750 ml.) well-chilled dry champagne
- Fresh Kroger® raspberries, blackberries and mint
- In small pitcher, mix raspberry liqueur and vodka. Divide evenly among 8 champagne flutes. Fill each with champagne.
- Add small ice cubes and garnish with fresh fruit and a sprig of mint.
Per serving: Calories 190, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Carbohydrates 3g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 12g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.