Apple cider tastes even better with a bit of herbal infusion before mixing it in this cocktail.
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 3 hrs. | Serves: 10 | Difficulty: Easy
- 3 cups fresh pressed apple cider
- 2 sprigs (5”) fresh rosemary
- Peel from 1 orange
- 1 bottle dry sparkling wine, chilled
- Additional rosemary, if desired
- Bring cider to a simmer in a 1 quart sauce pan over medium heat. Add rosemary and orange peel. Allow to steep for 20 minutes; transfer to a container and refrigerate until cold or overnight. Strain before serving.
- Fill champagne flute with equal parts apple cider and sparkling wine. Garnish with rosemary sprigs if desired.
Per serving: Calories 80, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 10g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.