If you have lots of leftovers from your Thanksgiving dinner, this recipe is a great way to combine them to create a delicious meal.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 40 min. | Serves: 4-6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 3 cups leftover turkey
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup gravy
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- Chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray an 8”x8” casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Press the stuffing into the bottom of the dish.
- Mix together the turkey, vegetables and gravy in a bowl, then pour on top of the stuffing.
- Spoon the mashed potatoes on top of the gravy mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Wine Pairing: White Burgundy
Per serving: Calories 350, Calories from Fat 110, Total Fat 12g (18% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 80mg (27% DV), Sodium 920mg (38% DV), Carbohydrates 32g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 3g, Protein 26g, Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.