These warm and tasty spinach dippers will have all your guests wanting more. The flavorful spinach dip goes perfectly with the flaky crust.
Hands-on Time: 30 min. | Total Time: 45 min. | Serves: 24 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1¾ cups frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- ¾ cup artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 can (8 oz.) seamless crescent dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Blend in cream cheese, ½ cup of mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper.
- Roll out the crescent dough with a rolling pin to an 8”x12” rectangle. Cut dough into 2” squares.
- Lightly grease a mini muffin tin. Place a square in each slot and gently push down to create an indent.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of spinach mixture into each crescent square. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over each spinach dipper.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool in tray for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 70, Calories from Fat 35, Total Fat 4g (6% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates 6g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (3% DV), Sugars 1g, Protein 3g, Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.