Build a delicious burger with eggs, lean beef, cheese and mayonnaise on a bun and there you have it: Brunch!
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Kroger Ground Beef, 90% Lean
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick Montreal Grill Mates Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup Kroger Traditional Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 pasteurized eggs
- 4 Kroger 100% Whole Wheat Hamburger Buns
- 4 tsp. Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 3 green onions, end cut, sliced lengthwise, then chopped
- Mix beef, seasoning, onion and bread crumbs in bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Remove and divide into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in 12” non-stick skillet. Cook eggs to desired doneness. Set aside on a plate, loosely covered.
- For stovetop preparation: In same skillet over medium heat, cook patties for 8-12 minutes or until internal temperature reads 160°F.
- On the grill: Preheat grill to medium and cook for 8-12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160°F.
- Spread mayonnaise on the inside side of each hamburger bun half. Place in hot skillet for 30 seconds or until lightly toasted.
- Build it! Top the bottom half of each bun with patty, cheese, tomato, green onions, egg and top bun.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 570, Calories from Fat 280, Total Fat 31g (48% DV), Saturated Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0.5g, Cholesterol 270mg (90% DV), Sodium 1250mg (52% DV), Carbohydrates 35g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 5g (20% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 39g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 20%, Iron 30%.